Tuesday 28 April 2009

Yeahhhhh, piss you!

So... Apparently I don't blog twice in a day anymore, so I thought I'd just remind you all: I HAVE TWITTER NOW! BLOGSPOT IS OLD. BLOGSPOT IS DATED. BLOGSPOT IS SO LAST YEAR! I TWITTER LIKE THREE TRILLION TIMES A DAY, OKAY?!?!!!

In other news, I met Metapod, Gay Oak, Ash Ketchum, Pikachu and Professor Oak from Pokemon. I also met Darth Vader, Yelling Bird, Dr. Gregory House, several cats and Tom Nook (who is currently both refurbishing his store and bathing in a tub of Bells). Gary's Cheerleaders were particularly lovely, introducing me to various gore-iffic manga novels (Okay, so far just Octopus Girl, but that should count at least 10 hundred times). Then they posted up a link to the author's 'real MySpace', who turned out to be an eighteen year old goth. Noice. Needless to say, Gary's Cheerleaders have sprung up in my top idols. I'll never be able to watch Pokemon in the same way again. Thanks, Dylan!

I'm going crazy. I'm bringing Leo with me.

No comments: