Wednesday 17 December 2008

Because Kirsty is complaining.

Okay, here's a much longer post because Kirsty feels like I've let her down.

Recently I've been spending a lot of time on YouTube. This is probably due to my considerable lack of things to do. Today, Robert linked me to the single greatest thing I have ever seen. It's a song by Saturday Night Live's The Lonely Island group and it's called 'Jizz in my Pants'. You've just gotta watch it, it's amazing, the tune is stupidly catchy and the women are HAWT. Justin Timberlake features as a rather sexy janitor who's pissed at having to clean up jizz off the floor.

Observe:



The lyrics are as follows:

Lock eyes from across the room
down my drink while the rhythms boom
take your hand and skip the names
no need here for the silly games
make our way through the smoke and crowd
the club is the sky and I'm on your cloud
move in close as the lasers fly
our bodies touch and the angels cry
leave this place go back to yours
our lips first touch outside your doors
a whole night what we've got in store
whisper in my ear that you want some more
and I

JIZZ IN MY PANTS
This really never happens you can take my word
I won't apologize, that's just absurd
Mainly your fault from the way that you dance
and now I
JIZZ IN MY PANTS
don't tell your friends or I'll say your a slut
plus its your fault, you were rubbing my butt
I'm very sensitive, some would say that's a plus

Now I'll go home and change

I need a few things from the grocery
do things alone now mostly
left me heart broken not lookin' for love
surprised in my eyes when I looked above
the check out counter and I saw a face
My heart stood still so did time and space
Never felt that I could feel real again
But the look in her eyes said I need a friend
She turned to me that's when she said it
Looked me dead in the face, asked "Cash or Credit?"
And I

JIZZED IN MY PANTS
It's perfectly normal, nothing wrong with me
But we're going to need a clean up on aisle 3
And now I'm posed in an awkward stance because I
JIZZED IN MY PANTS
To be fair you were flirting a lot
plus the way you bag cans got me bothered and hot
please stop acting like you're not impressed
One more thing, I'm gonna play by check

Last week - I saw a film
As I recall it was a horror film
Walked outside into the rain
Checked my phone and saw you rang and I
JIZZED IN MY PANTS

Speeding down the street when the red lights flash
need to get away need to make a dash
A song comes on that reminds me of you and I
JIZZ IN MY PANTS

The next day my alarm goes off and I
JIZZ IN MY PANTS

Open my window and a breeze rolls in and I
JIZZ IN MY PANTS

When Bruce Willis was dead at the end of sixth sense I
JIZZED IN MY PANTS

I just ate a grape and I
JIZZED...IN...MY PANTS
JIZZED...IN...MY PANTS

Ok seriously you guys can we...ok...

I JIZZ RIGHT IN MY PANTS EVERY TIME YOU'RE NEXT TO ME
AND WHEN WE'RE HOLDING HANDS ITS LIKE HAVING SEX TO ME
YOU SAY IM PREMATURE I JUST CALL IT ECSTASY
I WEAR A RUBBER AT ALL TIMES ITS A NECESSITY

Cuz I
JIZZ...IN...MY PANTS
(I jizz in my pants, I jizz in my pants, yes I jizz in my pants, yes I jizz in my pants)
yes I JIZZ...IN...MY PANTS
(I jizz in my pants (AKIVA!), I jizz in my pants)



See? My favourite line is:
"Last week, I saw a film,
as I recall it was a horror film"
and I have absolutely no idea why D:

Anyway, now I need to know something. Who is hotter: Club Girl or Cashier Girl (Jamie-Lynn Sigler)? I think Club Girl, but most of my male friends seem to think Cashier Girl :( I'm going to put up a voting poll so you can let me know.

I also really like the whole 'getting at the British' thing going on in this, too. They do a good job of mocking our current pop culture. It's great. :D


I've also been playing a lot of 'Zelda: Twilight Princess' on Gamecube, courtesy of Rian. I'm at some sandy temple at the moment and I've been collecting bugs and poes. I need 3 more poes before I can free this gold guy with a frozen cat on his head and about 12 more bugs before I can get the Giant's wallet from the Bug Princess.

These are the bugs I still need:
Mantis (Male)
Found: Hyrule Field (Lanayru Province)
How to Collect: Check the pillars at the north end of the bridge above
Lake Hylia. The bug tends to fly in and out of the
pillars, so if you don't see it at first, wait a moment.

Mantis (Female)
Found: Hyrule Field (Lanayru Province)
How to Collect: Head south from the bridge above Lake Hylia. You will see
a rocky overpass as you ride along. Check the southern
wall near that overhang and you should see the bug. Since
it is high up, you will have to use the Gale Boomerang or
Clawshot to lure it closer.

Phasmid (Male)
Found: Hyrule Field (Eldin Province)
How to Collect: At the south end of the Bridge of Eldin (it's the long
bridge at the northwest portion of the field north of
Kakariko Village), look on the left pillar. Use the Gale
Boomerang or Clawshot to pull it closer so you can
collect it.

Phasmid (Female)
Found: Hyrule Field (Eldin Province)
How to Collect: Get to the north end of the Bridge of Eldin, and use the
Clawshot to get onto the high cliff to the north of the
bridge. Walk a little bit to the west and look up on the
wall to find this bug; use the Gale Boomerang or the
Clawshot to grab it.

Dayfly (Male)
Found: Gerudo Desert
How to Collect: In the south central area of the desert, you will find
this bug flying around. If it helps, the bug is to the
south of some wooden gates you can charge through with a
boar.

Dayfly (Female)
Found: Gerudo Desert
How to Collect: In the southeast area of the desert, you will find a
chest atop a pillar, as well as a statue. To the north of
that are trenches in the sand. In the second trench to
the north of this chest, you will find this insect.

Stag Beetle (Male)
Found: Hyrule Field (Lanayru Province)
How to Collect: At the north end of Hyrule Field, head east from the
river that flows down from Zora's Domain. You should find
a lone tree to the east with this beetle near it.

Stag Beetle (Female)
Found: Hyrule Field (Lanayru Province)
How to Collect: At the north end of the field, head to the northwest area
from the river flowing down from Zora's Domain. There
will be a path leading toward the mountains. At the path
split (north will lead to Zora's Domain), go right. Look
above the boulder in the wall and you will see this bug
hanging there; use the Gale Boomerang or the Clawshot to
retrieve it.

Grasshopper (Male)
Found: Hyrule Field (Eldin Province)
How to Collect: In the large field north of Kakariko Village, look for
this bug in the south central area. On the map, it is
just to the east of a vertical wall in that area.


Beetle (Female)
Found: Hyrule Field (Faron Province)
How to Collect: Along the western portion of the field is a high ledge
you cannot reach. On the side of one of the trees there,
you will see this bug. Use the Gale Boomerang or Clawshot
to pull it closer so you can catch it.

Pill Bug (Female)
Found: Hyrule Field (Eldin Province)
How to Collect: In the area south of Kakariko Village, check the flowers
to the south of the village entrance to find this bug.


Snail (Female)
Found: Temple of Time
How to Collect: Go through the doors which lead to the Temple of Time.
Inside, go down the stairs and head to the left side of
the steps. You will see this snail on the wall; use the
Gale Boomerang or Clawshot to obtain it. Please note that
you can only access this area of the grove when you
return later in the game.

I'm going to try and find them now. Goodnight!

No comments: