Monday 14 December 2009

YEAAHHHHHPRIME




What a productive day!

Instead of sleeping in til 5, today me and Dan went to drop off Robertbox. That got us thinking about coffee, so we went to get a Gingerbread Latte but were DISTRACTED by the EGG NOG LATTE which made us both say fuck. Then we went t-shirt shopping for presents for peoples which we're going to doodle all over and THEN we went up Steep Hill to the superhot shop where I bought me mam's present and a moustache necklace! YEAH! Thennnnnn we went back down Steep Hill and into Cex and bought Resident Evil and Resident Evil 4 and I bought Dan Super Paper Mario for his Christmas present and THEN we went into Accessorize and got Dan's mum's present and I got yetanothernecklace with an apple on (I want a jewellery tree) and THEN we went to M&S and bought ramen and miso noodles and lots of juicesoup and THEN we went to get my Scott Pilgrim books back(!!!!!) and THEN we went home and I found out that Bryan Lee O'Malley has a band called Kubek who are awesome AND THEN I downloaded his entire discography and THEN I bought the new Scott Pilgrim book on eBay and found out that there's a 2D side-scrolling beat 'em up being made of Scott Pilgrim vs. The World and THEN I bought some boots because I have no winter shoes except my ski boots and I get teased for wearing them. THERE and that's all the buying I'm going to do until tomorrow when we get our Dad's presents. Right now we're playing our new video games and eating chocolate spread out of the jar.

No comments: