Tuesday 6 January 2009

Rivals.

To my beloved fans.

In recent times, I know my standards of blog haven't been quite up to par. However, this can change. Will change. I promise. Just... please don't betray me for those newer younger bloggers!

Y'see, bat fans, Dan has started blogging. Already his blog is much more impressive than my mere '300 Days' blog. And to my utter horror, I discovered that Kirsty intends to write something frighteningly similar to this one. Unfortunately Dan is superior in drawing and Kirsty is superior in writing. So basically I'm screwed.

Tonight I will browse Gooogle in search of monkeys and small ethnic children who I will force to write witty and highly intelligent reviews on my day-to-day business.

The search begins...






If you would like to see Dan's blog (which I highly recommend) please visit www.twitchyfidgety.blogspot.com

No comments: