Sunday 23 November 2008

Okay, so I faltered...

But at least I left it until AFTER I'd finished writing my media coursework.

Yes, that's right; I've turned into exactly what I hate - a blogger. Now, I know I've always had blogs to do with things like art and writing, but these were always more like archives; somewhere where I could keep and catalogue my work. Finally, I've submitted into the form of 'personal blogging'; a disgusting term, if I may say so. It's like a diary that anyone could read. Yuck.

So, you ask, why on Earth would you create such a thing if you hate it so?

My answer?

I have no bloody clue.

Maybe it's because it's 4:15am and I've sworn to my "Blood Brethren" that I would not retire to bed until we had all completed our 3,000 word essays. Having said that, Kirsty's the only one who's stuck to it, which I should have guessed would happen. Anyway, I'm not about to go back on my word (and my stupid idea) and so I shall remain awake until her essay is as done as mine. After all, without her, mine would be in a rather more primitive stage, shall we say...

Over and out, and welcome.

No comments: