Sunday 30 November 2008

YEAH!

This drink is incredible. It was invented by Josh Jones, Ollie and Helen and the two ingredients are: Relentless (whole can of)
Mega Rainbow Dust (10 straws of)
That is all. I drank some and didn't sleep. It was the best time :D



Alice threw a party. This is Lizzy Q. As you can see, her philosophy classes have gone too far.


This was my costume.



Yesterday, my favourite boyfriend took me to the best shop in the universe (Okay, England).

I bought lots of things, spending most of the past weeks earnings,

OBSERVE



Yeah, Froot Loops, chocolate and white chocolate fudge covered pretzels and LUCKY CHARMS!!

I've been looking for those darn pretzels since they stopped selling them in England (I hate living here D:). I also bought some Oreo Pop Tarts, but they've mysteriously disappeared... The selection was amazing though. They must have had over thirty different types XD

A couple of weeks ago, me and Rian went to paint Alice's bedroom a lovely shade of white. Rian was incapable of contributing anything but his name.



Look at how happy he is :3

In further news, my cat died.




This isn't him dead, though I've been told that he pretty much looks the same. Right now he's in our freezer. No joke.

Over and out.

No comments: